Fast Track Foundation Course May 2020
Duration: 12 Days
Venue: Woking, Surrey
Next Course: Fri, 8 May 2020 to Wed, 20 May (non residential)
An extra-ordinary opportunity for Practitioners, Coaches, Therapists, Health Care Professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Counsellors or stressed out professionals and entrepreneurs
We only have room for 60 candidates for this life changing, practice enhancing, business busting, world expanding opportunity to play a larger more profound game, that inspires and motivates you and your clients to change their lives on a daily basis. Ultimately it makes you a thought leader, a force for change in the world and society today enabling you to make New Empowering Decisions and guiding others to do the same.
There are only 2 states of being.
There are 3 levels of consciousness
Why Choose This Course?
Breath4Life™ Breath Work is an exciting, totally unique and complete self-healing package. It incorporates Breath Work Therapy, life-skills, NLP techniques, life-coaching and written and non-written process work. It is a life-transforming journey of self-discovery.
The Foundation Course (level One) is an effective and efficient tool for personal growth, evolution, healing and development.
What is included
- 12 days of training.
- 10, group breath work sessions.
- 10, 20 minute clarity calls.
- 10, 1:1, 2 hour sessions during a 10 month period via Skype or in person. With designated coach/mentor.
- Access to Acorn to Oak's library of resources.
- Workbook for course content.
- Reflective Journal.
- Certificate of attendance.
The Breath Work techniques will enable you to cope with ongoing stresses that may occur throughout your life. During the course you will look at all areas of your life, from conception onwards. It will help you to identify recurring patterns and self-sabotaging behaviour. You are provided with a file containing all the supporting documentation and a workbook is used to help reinforce the learning that occurs in class. A certificate of attendance is awarded when the workbooks are completed.
This is course is also the first level to becoming a Breath4Life™ Breath Work Practitioner if you so wish.
Need more info - contact me at:
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for
- People who are new to, but interested in self-development and wish to learn about and explore emotional intelligence, mental wellbeing and spiritual awareness.
- People who are interested and committed to exploring all aspects of themselves.
- For people who want to engage fully in life and show up in a real & authentic way and share their unique gifts with others
- Therapists who want to experience and learn exercises and processes that will help and support them in their own self development and they can share with their own clients that will enhance their practice and what they offer.
This course is not good for
- People who don’t really want to change or gain more clarity, love and happiness.
- Will not commit to the process and journey of Breath4Life™ Breath Work
- People who are don’t really believe that thoughts create things
- People who want a quick fix that takes no personal effort
This is course is a great way to start to explore the bigger picture, get to know yourself and deal with obstacles that are in the way of you achieving what you want in life. It helps you recognise and deal with self-destructive or limiting patterns of behaviour that have held you hostage, possibly since early childhood. Ultimately Breath4Life™ Breath Work helps you achieve the freedom to create the life you desire.