Low Cost Group Breath4Life™ Breath Work - Aldershot, Hampshire
Venue: Aldershot, Hampshire
Next Course: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 (non residential)
New Year - New Empowering Decisions
Every year you make new decisions and try hard to keep them. How long does it take until you go back to your old patterns?
This year allow Breath Work to help you get the insight and knowledge to keep your decisions and transform your life.
Breath4Life™ Breath Work is an empowering action therapy that allows you to transform your life and heal on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level through using your breath, in order to make space for more joy, creativity, clarity and freedom.
Join us at our group session in Aldershot and experience the power of group breath work at a fraction of the normal cost. An opportunity to start your journey of transformation and create a life with more energy, passion and purpose.
Saturday 25 January: 10.30 - 14.30
Sunday 2 February: 10.00 - 14.00
Saturday 8 February: 10.30 – 14.30
Sunday 16 February: 10.30 – 14.30
Saturday 29 February: 10.30 – 14.30
Saturday 14 March: 10.30 – 14.30
To gain the full benefit of these sessions, please commit to as many of the six sessions as you can.
£45 per session (normal cost: £75)
What will happen?
Adina and Jill or Matt will be running a Breath Work session aimed at those that wish to clear the blocks that are stopping them from adopting your new empowering decisions. Breath Work will help you discover and clear the subconscious patterns that are cluttering your life and make space for the new experiences you would like to attract.
What you need to bring?
Duvet/ thick blanket and pillow
Yoga mat if you have one
Pen and paper (or notepad)
Wear loose fitting comfortable clothes
A snack for after your Breath Work (it can be hungry work!)
Tea, coffee & water will be provided.
These sessions are perfect for:
- People who are new to, but interested in self-development and learning more about the power of breath.
- People who are interested and committed to explore their own self- development and really want to make changes in their life.
- Therapists who want to experience and learn about a process that will help and support them in their own self-development and client base.
These sessions are not good for:
- People who don’t really want to change or gain more clarity.
- People who don’t really believe that thoughts create things.
- People who want a quick fix and are not willing to put in any personal effort.
What others have said about these sessions…
"A WOW moment"
"A real release"
"Really created a safe space"
Contact and additional information?
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org,
Call 07966 213082; or Visit www.justbeholistic.com