Duration: 1 day
Venue: New Milton, Hampshire
Next Course: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 (non residential)
Dealing with Invisible Loyalties
Have you ever felt like you are not exactly “at your place” in your family and in the world?
In our quest for living a fulfilled life, we have discovered a set of simple and powerful techniques that free us from our subconscious chains to the past, allowing us to live more in the present.
The Power of Forgiveness
Is a 5 hour workshop to free yourself from family, past and subconscious chains so you can reconnect with who you are and take your place.
During the workshop, you will experience:
- shared generosity
- collaborative healing work
- journeys into your genealogical tree
This work is based on the principle of the inter-connectedness of all things so that each person within a family, going back generation upon generation, has an equal place belonging within that family. The purpose of working with your ancestors and family lineage is to allow you to take your place and to “remember” who you are within your soul.”
At the end of the day, you will:
- feel the profound joy of being alive
- feel grateful for your life and yourself
- have a deep sense of liberation, having freed yourself from subconscious chains that had you believe that there are things you should be doing
- Take your place in your life, your family and the society.
- Reprogram at a cellular level your ability to express your unconditional love for yourself and people around you
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE
- find emotional closure with past relationships
- open yourself to a new relationship
- Grieve loss (family members, abortion, etc.)
reconnect to the support of your parents and family
- let go of any non-supportive roles you’ve been playing in your life (victim, prosecutor, saviour,)
- take ownership of your soul purpose
- unleash fertility
- heal wounds linked to exile
You will feel empowered and free to be who you are, live the life you love and attract what you want with gratitude.