Becoming Alive Weekend
Venue: Guants House
Next Course: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 to Sun, 4 Mar (residential)
Why choose this workshop?
A great opportunity to gain clarity around what you would like to create and how you can do so quickly and simply without hype or angst. February is a great time for this work, just after all the holiday rush and upheaval of family and friends, the getting back to work and feeling that stress.
Are you feeling up against new schedules and goals you set in the flush of the New Year and now they seem to either have floated away or were non-starters? If you choose this residential retreat you will allow yourself to explore techniques that will serve you on a daily basis through the year.
You will gain real results in the real world and gain the confidence and grace to put them into action. You will identify specific goals in each area of your life and learn step by step methods to create them. A not to be missed opportunity to gain skills to take your life and practice to the next level by focusing on the next "One Thing"
You will leave the weekend with specific set of tools that will help you create the life you have dreamed of with renewed determination and accountability that will help to ensure you manifest them.
Fun filled, joyous and inspiring.
This workshop includes accommodation, all food and drinks. Tuition, course workbook and journal. Post course you will follow up with a 30 minute clarity call at 7, 14 and 21 days
Who is this workshop for?
This weekend is perfect for
- People who are new to, but interested in self-development.
- People who are interested and committed to explore their own self - development
- Therapists who want to experience and learn exercises and processes that will help and support them in their own self development and they can share with their own clients that will enhance their practice and what they offer.
This weekend is not good for
- People who don’t really want to change or gain more clarity.
- People who are don’t really believe that thoughts create things
- People who want a quick fix that takes no personal effort
What we will teach you what you will experience
- Take part in 2 group Breath4Life™ Breath Work sessions
- Gain an understanding of the energy models
- Do energising exercises
- Learn how to do Healing Sounds – access to digital recordings
- Use and take part in creative visualizations – access to workbook that shows you how to write your own visualisations for yourself and others.
- Learn how to mediate effectively, correct position, the power of chant.
- Laughter Yoga and it’s uses
- Biodanza and its uses, how it help us stay in the flow
- Gaining clarity around personal and business goals so that you have a clear road map to follow for the year ahead and reach the potential you know you deserve.
- The next One Thing to do to get from here to there. Step by step actions and the power of accountability
- Handouts for resources
- Reflective Diary and how to use reflection in your life
- Workbook to help you re-inforce the learning from this weekend
How is the workshop structured?Arrival time on Friday night at between 5pm-7.30pm. Registration. Evening meal. Class
starts at 8pm for meet & greet and goals for weekend. Ground rulesSaturday starts with Energising exercises, Healing Sounds, Meditation following which is breakfast
Then day runs with appropriate breaks until dinner.
There will be a group in the evening
Sunday starts with Energising exercises, Healing Sounds, Meditation following which is breakfast
Then day runs with appropriate breaks until afternoon tea, after which there will be time to reflect, complete and say goodbyes by 4.00pm.
What you will need to bring
All personal clothes (suggest comfortable loose fitting clothes, that can be worn in layers) toiletries, Medication, socks to wear in classroom, waterproofs and walking shoes
Pens and paper (notepad)
Early Bird Discount Closes 1st December 2017 then £675