Breath4Life™ Breath Work Foundation Course - Level One
Duration: 10 days plus 10 1-2-1 sessions
Venue: Virtual via Zoom
Next Course: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 (non residential)
Why Choose This Course?
Breath4Life™ Breath Work is an exciting, totally unique and complete self-healing package. It incorporates Breath Work Therapy, life-skills, NLP techniques, life-coaching and written and non-written process work. It is a life-transforming journey of self-discovery.
The Foundation Course (level One) is an effective and efficient tool for personal growth, healing and development.
What is included
- 10, days of training, 1 day per month over 10 months.
- 10, group breath work sessions.
- 10, 30 minute clarity calls
- 10, 1:1 sessions during a 10 month period.
- Workbook for course content
- Reflective Journal
- Certificate of attendance
The Breath Work techniques will enable you to cope with ongoing stresses that may occur throughout your life. During the course you will look at all areas of your life, from conception onwards. It will help you to identify recurring patterns and self-sabotaging behaviour. You are provided with a file containing all the supporting documentation and a workbook is used to help reinforce the learning that occurs in class. A certificate of attendance is awarded when the workbooks are completed.
This is course is also the first level to becoming a Breath4Life™ Breath Work Practitioner if you so wish.Dates
Sunday February 21st 2021
Sunday March 28th 2021
Sunday April 25th 2021
Sunday May 20th 2021
Sunday June 20th 2021
Sunday July 11th 2012
Sunday August 15th 2021
Sunday September 5th 2021
Sunday October 3rd 2021
Sunday November 7th 2021
Although you can join the Foundation Course at any given point we do recommend joining at the dates highlighted in bold text.
If you have any questions or queries please use the following link to book a clarity call with Pennie
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for
- People who are new to, but interested in self-development and wish to learn about and explore emotional intelligence, mental wellbeing and spiritual awareness.
- People who are interested and committed to exploring all aspects of themselves.
- For people who want to engage fully in life and show up in a real & authentic way and share their uniqunic gifts with other
- Therapists who want to experience and learn exercises and processes that will help and support them in their own self development and they can share with their own clients that will enhance their practice and what they offer.
This course is not good for
- People who don’t really want to change or gain more clarity, love and happiness.
- Will not commit to the process and journey of Breath4Life™ Breath Work
- People who are don’t really believe that thoughts create things
- People who want a quick fix that takes no personal effort
This is course is a great way to start to explore the bigger picture, get to know yourself and deal with obstacles that are in the way of you achieving what you want in life. It helps you recognise and deal with self-destructive or limiting patterns of behaviour that have held you hostage, possibly since early childhood. Ultimately Breath4Life™ Breath Work helps you achieve the freedom to create the life you desire.
What will You teach?
During the foundation course we will talk about and discuss the theory and practice of Breath Work its origins and applications. We will also cover:-
- Emotional Intelligence, how we process emotions in health, how we suppress emotions in daily life and how to reverse this process.
- Context versus content, How we make up stories to make sense of what is going on around us and what they mean.
- Understand and be able to apply TACT (Telling the absolute complete truth) and TAR (Taking absolute responsibility) and see how these techniques will change our way of being and whole life experience.
- The Iceberg effect.
- Understand the benefits of 'mining the gold within' so we can create the life we desire to experience.
- Understand the four main archetypes that influence everyone's lives and how to work with them so that they support us rather than causing chaos in our lives.
- Understand how to identify recurring patterns and how to unravel them safely.
- Understand the 4 'R's and what the can indicate.
- Gain insights into why we go into reaction and what to do about it.
- Recognise the Circle of Self-defeat, sabotaging behaviour and then experience the Cycle of Freedom.
- Understand the See Saw effect and the effects it has on our relationships
And much, much more...
How Is the course structured?
Each day is designed specifically for the participant to gain knowledge and personal insights. This includes: Theoretic content , Opportunity for personal exploration, A group Breath4Life™ Breath Work session, benefiting from the group support.
Classes are kept small so you gain lots of personal help and support.
The 1 2 1 sessions will happen approximately ever 2 weeks after each day session. The final one to one session must be completed within 2 months of the end of the course date. (These sessions can be virtual or face to face)
The clarity calls are for 30 minutes once a month for guidance and feedback.
This training is delivered on-line via Zoom. Please make sure you have your lunch and a blanket/duvet a couple of pillows/cushions prepared so you are not distracted during the day and you have everything ready for use.
We will break at approximately 12.30 for lunch, I highly suggest you don't over eat at this time because you will be breathing in the afternoon. However you may want to have a snack ready to have with a hot drink once the Breath Work session is completed (Chocolate biscuits are my choice every-time lol!!!)
Pay in full by BACs or Credit Card (Most cost efficient)
Pay in 3 installments by direct debit £1600 x 3, Deposit, at 30 days and 60 daysPay in 10 installments £550 monthly
Contact Gemma directly at email@example.com