Breath4Life™ Breath Work Level 3: Group Facilitation Course
Duration: 25 days
Venue: Guants House Wimbourne Dorset
Next Course: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 (residential)
Why choose this workshop?
This training will enable a practitioner to be competent at facilitating a group Breath Work session in a safe and professional manner. The skills needed for group Breath4Life™ Breath Workare very different from those needed as a one-to-one Breath4Life™ Breath Workpractitioner
The course consists of 25 days of training, 25 hrs of 1:1 mentorship, including the theory Breath4Life™ Breath Work. All documentation and workbook are provided and practical experience. You will gain supervised experience with groups during the year by observing and participation on the Breath4Life™ Breath Work Foundation Course. You will also be part of the facilitation team for the “Becoming Alive” residential weekend. The 4 day “Break for Freedom” Residential Retreat and The 8 day “Mining the Gold from Within” Residential Retreat. Certification is awarded when the workbooks, project, reflective journals and all documentation are successfully completed.
Who is this workshop for?
This Training is perfect for Breath4LifeTM Practitioners
What we will teach you what you will experience
Each student will:
- Prepare the classroom materially and energetically for a breath work session
- Be able to describe the theory of energetic classroom management
- Write and practice delivering a short presentation
- Experience energetic classroom management while giving a presentation
- Be able to discuss the theory behind breath work and Breath4LifeTM
- Be able to describe the process of breath work and Breath4LifeTM
- Have an experience of facilitating a group breath work session and Breath4LifeTM session
- Be able to describe the importance of being 'able to hold a space'
- Be able to describe the importance of being 'on duty unless alone in your own room'
- Be able to discuss the feeling of 'being projected at'
- The energetic component of teaching and classroom management
- How to write and deliver a presentation
- Theory and practice of preparing the room and participants for a breath work session
- Archetypes with reference to participants
- Theory behind the need 'to hold the space'
- Breath4Life™ Breath Work Teachers Code of Ethics
- Responsibilities of Breath work Teachers and personal energy management
- The differences between the role of the Breath work Teachers and Breath4LifeTM Teacher
- The Teaching Team - post-graduate teaching experience
- The need and provision of Continuing Professional Development
- Peer supervision
- Mentorship and Networking