Breath Work Taster Session (Virtual via Zoom)
Duration: 4 hours
Venue: Virtual via Zoom
Next Course: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 (non residential)
Just STOP and Breathe...
Join us on a Breath4Life™ Breath Work Taster Day
Why do this workshop?
Are you holding your breath right now?. Then STOP and just take a breath!!Everything out there today is "Life Changing" but so few things actually are. And if they are it takes a long time for the change to actually take effect. That is not the case with this style of Breath-work: Breath4Life™ Breath Work which is a Subconscious Connected Breath Work
and unique in the world of Breathwork today.
People feel its life changing effects from the very first session AND the results are undeniable...even for the biggest of skeptics. I know because I was one myself and this practice transformed every area of my life.
Things you may experience as a result of practicing Breath4Life™ Breath Work
- Deep healing of wounds, grief and traumas
- Release undigested emotions and memories
- Release toxins from the cells of the body
- Generate greater self-love and more loving relationships
- Lead you to Emotional Balance
- Feel overwhelming joy
- Discover the ability to manifest greater abundance
- Feel relief from physical pain
- Find deep, inner peace
- Feel massive stress relief and deep relaxation
- Feel increased connection to source
- Transcend the mind and emotions and support an internal awakening
- Break free of old patterns and behaviours
- Quiet the internal critic
- Feel a massive connection to creativity and confidence
- Access expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity
Breathing is so natural we hardly ever think about it! Have you ever wondered if you’re doing it right?
If you would you like to learn how to achieve more happiness, love and understanding this is a great workshop to attend. It is a taster day which will help you decide whether you have found a tool which will help you change your life for the better...with a bigger, brighter view.
The Breath4Life™ Breath Work Taster Session allows you to experience this amazing tool at a fraction of the normal cost, which will enable you to gain an insight as to whether this tool will be helpful in your life.
Who is this session for?
This session is perfect for
- People who are new to, but interested in self-development.
- People who are interested and committed to explore their own self - development/evolution and explore all aspects of breathwork and Breath4Life™ Breath Work.
- Therapists who want to experience and learn exercises and processes that will help and support them in their own self development and they can share with their own clients that will enhance their practice and what they offer.
This session is not good for
- People who don’t really want to change or gain more clarity and understanding about how the universe works.
- People who are don’t really believe that energy has anything to do with healing self, balance or well-being
- People who want a quick fix and are not willing to make any personal effort
What is Breath4Life™ Breath Work?
You will experience a Breath4Life™ Breath Work group session, which is a simple breathing technique, which is gentle, safe and easy, aiming to clear physical, mental and emotional blocks and suppressions. It is a powerful yet simple technique, which can transform the quality of your life. If you have suppressions of guilt or anger, which are so widely spread in our society today, you may experience frequent, upset, irritation, frustration and possibly even physical disease. You may find yourself taking that anger out on someone you truly love, like your friend, lover or child, when what you really want to experience with that person is love and joy. A typical reaction when something like that happens is to wonder, "What came over me?” not realising that you have tapped into a suppressed emotion, which takes control of your behaviour. Breath4Life™ Breath Work can help release any negative emotion and allow you to experience a new sense of freedom and well being.
What you will need to have ready
Zoom link (sent on registration)... so laptop or ability to get on-line with a camera so we can see you. A quiet space so you are uninterrupted or distracted.
Blanket and Pillow (duvet and pillows x 2 I find works best for comfort)
Pen and Paper (or notepad)
Wear loose fitting comfortable clothes
Water and maybe a snack for afterwards (chocolate biscuits are my favorite after a breath-work)