Breath Work Taster Session (Virtual via Zoom)
Duration: 3.5 hours
Next Course: TBA
Join us on a Breath4Life™ Breath Work Taster Session
Why do this workshop?
Breathing is so natural we hardly ever think about it! Have you ever wondered if you’re doing it right? The truth is many of us have no idea the power in our breath and if you change the rhythm of your breathing you can heal traumatic suppressed emotions that continually weigh you down in life.
All of us have been exposed to some form of trauma (whether that is a loss of a loved one, poor or unhelpful parenting as a child, abuse, addictions, wrong job, anxiety, fear, or wondering why this is happening again? Most of us avoid talking about it or feeling the feelings that surround it, however that is not helpful because emotions that are not felt get supressed into the subconscious and collect there to cause clutter and eventually become toxic coursing all types of chaos and confusion. The simple tool of Breath4LifeTM Breath Work is a unique and powerful tool for self-healing, self-awareness and getting back to your authentic self.
It is empowering to be able to clear clutter that no longer serves you and in fact holds you hostage, so you are unable to create the life of your dreams.
Pennie Quaile-Pearce who is the founder and creator of this incredible type of subconscious connected breathwork has decided to run a few taster sessions for those interested in experiencing this type of breathwork for themselves. “You know incredible and confusing times call for incredible and simple actions to overcome feelings of overwhelm and helplessness and punch through to clarity, calm and re-connect to happiness and joy.
These are 4-hour session via Zoom, where you will get to experience the power that is Breath4LifeTM Breath Work with a Master Practitioner with over 30 years’ experience of guiding people to gain freedom from emotional, mental, physical and spiritual Pain and disconnection from their own unique genius.
Things you may experience as a result of practicing Breath4Life™ Breath Work
- Deep healing of wounds, grief and traumas
- Release undigested emotions and memories
- Release toxins from the cells of the body
- Generate greater self-love and more loving relationships
- Lead you to Emotional Balance
- Feel overwhelming joy
- Discover the ability to manifest greater abundance
- Feel relief from physical pain
- Find deep, inner peace
- Feel massive stress relief and deep relaxation
- Feel increased connection to source
- Transcend the mind and emotions and support an internal awakening
- Break free of old patterns and behaviours
- Quiet the internal critic
- Feel a massive connection to creativity and confidence
- Access expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity
Breathing is so natural we hardly ever think about it! Have you ever wondered if you’re doing it right?
If you would you like to learn how to achieve more happiness, love and understanding this is a great workshop to attend. It is a taster day which will help you decide whether you have found a tool which will help you change your life for the better...with a bigger, brighter view.
The Breath4Life™ Breath Work Taster Session allows you to experience this amazing tool at a fraction of the normal cost, which will enable you to gain an insight as to whether this tool will be helpful in your life.
Who is this session for?
This session is perfect for
- People who are new to, but interested in self-development.
- People who are interested and committed to explore their own self - development/evolution and explore all aspects of breathwork and Breath4Life™ Breath Work.
- Therapists who want to experience and learn exercises and processes that will help and support them in their own self development and they can share with their own clients that will enhance their practice and what they offer.
This session is not good for
- People who don’t really want to change or gain more clarity and understanding about how the universe works.
- People who are don’t really believe that energy has anything to do with healing self, balance or well-being
- People who want a quick fix and are not willing to make any personal effort
What is Breath4Life™ Breath Work?
You will experience a Breath4Life™ Breath Work group session, which is a simple breathing technique, which is gentle, safe and easy, aiming to clear physical, mental and emotional blocks and suppressions. It is a powerful yet simple technique, which can transform the quality of your life. If you have suppressions of guilt or anger, which are so widely spread in our society today, you may experience frequent, upset, irritation, frustration and possibly even physical disease. You may find yourself taking that anger out on someone you truly love, like your friend, lover or child, when what you really want to experience with that person is love and joy. A typical reaction when something like that happens is to wonder, "What came over me?” not realising that you have tapped into a suppressed emotion, which takes control of your behaviour. Breath4Life™ Breath Work can help release any negative emotion and allow you to experience a new sense of freedom and well being.
What you will need to have ready
Zoom link (sent on registration)... so laptop or ability to get on-line with a camera so we can see you. A quiet space so you are uninterrupted or distracted.
Blanket and Pillow (duvet and pillows x 2 I find works best for comfort)
Pen and Paper (or notepad)
Wear loose fitting comfortable clothes
Water and maybe a snack for afterwards (chocolate biscuits are my favorite after a breath-work)