2 Day Ignite Your Inner Fire - Residential Retreat
Next Course: TBA
"Ignite Your Inner Fire" is a magical weekend retreat at the Martinsell Centre Oare, Marlborough, come and be inspired and reawaken your inner fire and mojo so you are unstoppable in creating the future you wish to create for yourself. Unleash your passion and drive to live an extra-ordinary life. Being present for your loved ones, Blasting through blocks to financial freedom, and experiencing more love, joy and happiness. On Saturday afternoon there will be a chance to take part in 2 awesome experiences... walking over Broken Glass and taking part in a Fire Walk each done in a safe and life changing way.
We will also have opportunities to learn how to meditate, use healing sounds, ground & protect, with 2
Breath4LifeTM Breath Work group sessions. Use creative visualisations,to tame the inner saboteur and victim.
You will leave the weekend with specific set of tools that will help you create the life you have dreamed of with renewed determination and accountability that will help to ensure you manifest them.
Fun filled, joyous and inspiring.
This workshop includes accommodation, all food and drinks. Tuition, course workbook and journal. Post course you will follow up with a 30 minute clarity call at 7, 14 and 21 days
Who is this workshop for?
This weekend is perfect for
- People who are new to, but interested in self-development.
- People who are interested and committed to explore their own self - development
- People who realise that they have "Inner Conflicts" and wish to deal with them
This weekend is not good for
- People who don’t really want to change or gain more clarity.
- People who are don’t really believe that thoughts create things
- People who want a quick fix that takes no personal effort
What we will teach you what you will experience
- Take part in 2 group Breath4Life™ Breath Work sessions
- Fire Walk
- Walking across Broken Glass
- Gain an understanding of the energy models
- Do energising exercises
- Learn how to do Healing Sounds – access to digital recordings
- Use and take part in creative visualisations – access to workbook that shows you how to write your own visualisations for yourself and others.
- Learn how to mediate effectively, correct position, the power of chant.
- Laughter Yoga and it’s uses
- Handouts for resources
- Reflective Diary and how to use reflection in your life
How is the workshop structured?Arrival time on Friday night at between 5pm-7.30pm. Registration. Evening meal. Class
starts at 8pm for meet & greet and goals for weekend. Ground rulesSaturday starts with Energising exercises, Healing Sounds, Meditation following which is breakfast
Then day runs with appropriate breaks until dinner.
There will be a group in the evening
Sunday starts with Energising exercises, Healing Sounds, Meditation following which is breakfast
Then day runs with appropriate breaks until afternoon tea, after which there will be time to reflect, complete and say goodbyes by 3.00pm.
What you will need to bring
All personal clothes (suggest comfortable loose fitting clothes, that can be worn in layers) toiletries, Medication, socks to wear in classroom, waterproofs and walking shoes
Pens and paper (notepad)