Duration: 2 day (non residential)
Venue: Spalding, Lincolnshire
Next Course: Sat, 23 May 2020 to Sun, 24 May (non residential)
Why choose this course?
Acorn to Oak is passionate about delivering high value courses that help people create change in their lives. This course will do that by giving you a deeper knowledge on how to use Reiki energy symbols for yourself and others, or as part of your path of self discovery.
Who is this course for?
This weekend is perfect for
- People who have completed their Reiki One course and gained their 4 Reiki One attunements.
This weekend is not good for
- People who have not received their Reiki One attunement in person
How is the course structured?Prior to the course you will receive some pre-course reading.
The weekend is a deepening of your knowledge and experience in Reiki, which enables you to learn the art of 'distance healing'. During the weekend you will learn three of the Reiki Symbols and gain experience in their uses. We will show you how you can use them in your daily life and practice. You receive two Reiki 2 attunements. All supporting documentation is supplied, along with a post-course workbook, which is given to help re-enforce the learning that took place during the course. Following the course you will have one clarity call at 21 days.
What we will teach you
- How to deepen your knowledge and experience of Reiki
- How to send Distance Healing
- How to draw the three Reiki Symbols
- How to use each symbol
- How to apply the symbols in your daily life and Reiki practice
- Gain experience using the symbols in different situations
- How to clear a room energetically
- How to prepare a room for a one-to-one session or a Reiki Share
- How to cleanse and energise crystals
- Write a personal Vision
- Write SMART goals
- How to put goals into their timeline
- Spiritual Laws: Resistance, Reflection, Projection and Attachment.
What you need to bring
Reiki One Files
Pen and Paper
Non residential courses start at 9.30am on Saturday with appropriate breaks and runs until 5.30pm approx. Sunday starts at 9am with appropriate breaks and runs until 4pm approx.
For more information on this course please contact Paul Fischer at email@example.com