Reiki Two Practitioner Course
Why choose this course?
Becoming a Reiki Practitioner will boost your competence and confidence. It is a step towards a more fulfilling life. You will learn essential skills that you can use to build an income from what you love doing, helping you to bridge the gap between your work life and a spiritual way of life. The advanced techniques provide powerful tools to clear physical, mental, emotional and spiritual blocks to abundance, health and harmony.
Who is this course for?
For anyone who has completed their Reiki one and Reiki Two weekend and who wishes to become a Practitioner and maybe set up in Practice in the future. You will learn essential tools for Practitioners to create a successful practice. It is an interactive, dynamic course taught by experienced trainers who run successful practices of their own. This will provide a step-by-step guide, which will lead to you being able to develop your own busy and successful practice in a fun and exciting way.
What we will teach and you will experience
The weekend will start off with the first day spent at the Oasis Healing Centre, gaining experience in the use of the reiki symbols whilst treating a number of clients, one after another.
To prepare for the fourth day of Reiki Two you will be asked to prepare a Vision for your Reiki Practice. This day is all about being a Reiki Practitioner and how to create a successful practice. It is an interactive, dynamic day taught by experienced trainers who run successful practices of their own. This day will provide a step-by-step guide, which will lead to you being able to develop your own busy and successful practice in a fun and exciting.
- How to prepare a room for a one-to-one Reiki session, or a Reiki share
- How to take a case
- Have an experience of taking a case
- The Principles guiding a Reiki Practitioner
- Write a Vision for their practice
- How to plan appointment times and list the criteria on which to decide the optimum frequency of treatments
- Recognise market forces and how to set fees
- Develop a plan to establish a successful practice
- Plan a structural Clinical Audit
- Agree and sign the Acorn to Oak Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics
- Principles of Practice
- Code of Ethics for Reiki Practitioners
- The theory and use of Reflective Awareness
- How to activate plans for a busy successful Reiki practice
- Communication tools
- Enabling the client to talk
- Enabling the client to deal with their issues
- Ensuring confidentiality
- What is empathic listening?
- The use of Clinical Audit to enhance Reiki practice
What you need to complete
- Reiki One post course workbook
- Reiki two post course workbook
- Attend six Reiki Shares and write a reflection on each
- Write a posposal and buisness plan for your Reiki Practice
- Complete 4 case studies under supervision.
How is the course structured?
Three days from 9am to 5pm with appropiate breaks. One weekend plus one day 4-6 weeks later.
Day One;- Spent at The Oasis Healing Centre having an experience of giving multiple treatments under supervision.
Day Two;- Best Practice day
Day Three;- Practitioner Assessment
Two hours of supervision either face to face or by phone/skype
What you need to bring
Notebook and pen