Shaman's Tools - Making a Pusanga
Duration: 2 days
Next Course: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 to Sun, 6 Sep (non residential)
Shaman's Tools - Making a Pusanga is a non-residential Weekend Workshop held in the New Forest Hampshire. It is a magical weekend starting on Friday evening with a welcome class between 7pm and 9pm. Saturday starts early at 8am with a Meditation on the beach at Milford on sea. Breakfast and then heading into the forest to forage and collect plants. The workshop is based out of the Guide hut in New Milton. Saturday afternoon we will return to the Guide hut for plant cermonies, creating the Pusanga to steep overnight with reverence and joy. Sunday starts again with a Meditation at 8am, Breakfast 9am with class starting at 10am with more ceremony and pouring the Pusanga. Following this we use the wisdom of the plants and Plant Shaman to lead you through a Shamanic Breathwork. We finish with cutting cords and celebration.
Who is this workshop for?
This weekend is perfect for
- People who are new to, but interested in self-development and the Shamanic Way.
- People who are interested and committed to explore their own self - development.
- People who are interested and want to explore a shamanic way of being.
This weekend is not good for
- People who don’t really want to change or gain more clarity.
- People who are don’t really believe that thoughts create things
- People who want a quick fix that takes no personal effort
What you will Learn
- Learning 2 different icaros
- Making a pusanga, and learning how to use it
- Learning and experiencing different techniques to awaken the sensitivity and intuitiveness of your hands
- Learning the interconnection of time and nature and how to use these natural forces to sensitise yourself greater to nature and Gaia energy.
- Journeys to align yourself with the healing spirit of plants
- A Shamanic Breath4Life™ Breath Work Session
What you will need to bring/know
Water proofs, to include trousers and tops suggest good comfortable boots or wellies
Adequate changes of clothes in case get wet, suggest layers so they can be taken on and off according to temperature.
Lunch, snacks and cold drinks/bottled water for both days. Hot drinks, teas and coffees will be available in the classroom.
Money for breakfasts x 2 at beach cafe
Accommodation is not provided, however New Milton is a holiday area and there are hundreds of B &B's in the area.
Nearest Airports are Bournemouth or Southampton
Train Station New Milton from London Waterloo
Any questions or queeries please contact us.