Breath4Life™ Breath Work Level 2: Practitioner Course
Duration: 15 days of training plus 40 hours of supervision.
Venue: New Milton, Hampshire
Next Course: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 to Fri, 23 Mar (residential)
Why do this workshop?
The Breath4Life™ Breath Work Practitioner Training is a demanding professional course, which needs focus, determination and commitment.
Who is this workshop for?
This course is perfect for
- Students who have successfully completed the Breath4Life™ Breath Work Foundation Course.
- Student who are successful at interview; have successfully completed all course work from the Foundation Course, prior to the commencement.
- Students who have completed a “Mining the Gold for within Intensive” Retreat prior to course completion.
This training is not good for
- Students who do not want to become a professional Breath4Life™ Breath Work Practitioner
- For students who do not want to serve others
- For students who are unable to commit to excellence in practice
What will You teach?
- To facilitate one-to-on Breath4Life™ Breath Work sessions in a safe and professional manner
- In-depth knowledge of the Energetic models of Health, Disease and Cure
- In-depth knowledge of Emotional Intelligence, Energetic Intelligence and Spiritual Intelligence
- Be able to work and live from a heart space
- Energy mastery
- The Code of Ethics and its ramifications
- Recognise the importance of, and experience Reflective Practice
- The theory and practice of Breath Work and Breath4Life™ Breath Work
- In-depth knowledge of archetypes
- Basic knowledge of Jungian psychology
- Have gained experience sitting-in with a master practitioner
- Facilitate 10 one-to-one Breathwork Sessions under supervision
- The Energetic models of Health, Disease and Cure
- Content of energy mastery
- Jungian philosophy in relating to Breathwork
- Archetypes 'R' Us
- Relevant NLP, Coaching, SRT, Gestalt techniques
- Theory and practice of Emotional Intelligence
- Practice management theory and practice
- Preparation for one-to-on clients
- Case taking
- Theory and practice of Reflective practice
- Supervision Core Criteria
- Ethics & Confidentiality
- Clinical Supervision
How is the workshop structured?
This course teaches you how to be a professional Breath4Life™ Breath Work Practitioner, so that you will be competent at dealing with 1:1 clients in a safe and professional manner.
It also includes experience "sitting in" with clients, as well as the theory and some practice of being in professional practice. A file containing all documentation and a workbook are provided to support learning. Certification is awarded when the reflective journal, workbook and documentation are successfully completed.
Attendance at Low Cost Breathwork clinics - 40 hours of Sitting-in time- 20 low cost clinics are run for students to gain this experience in London and Guildford. Some hours can also be gained in New Milton Hampshire. Clinic starts at 9.30am and finishes at 7pm.
Dates for Low Cost Clinic
Monday April 16th 2018
Monday May 28th 2018
Monday June 25th 2018
Monday July 16th 2018
Monday August 27th 2018
Monday October 1st 2018
Monday November 5th 2018
Monday December 17th 2018
March 17th to 23rd 2018
May 26th & 27th 2018
September 29th & 30th 2018
November 3rd & 4th 2018
January 7th & 8th 2019
Early Bird Discount finishes Feb 2nd at 12md saving £1000 Full Price £6975