Breath4Life™ Breath Work Level 2: Practitioner Course
Duration: 15 days of training plus 40 hours of supervision.
Venue: New Milton, Hampshire
Next Course: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 (non residential)
Why choose this workshop?
The skills needed for group a one-to-one Breath4Life™ Breath Work Practitioner
The course consists of 15 days of training, 20 hrs of 1:1 mentorship, including the theory Breath4Life™ Breath Work. All documentation and workbook are provided and practical experience. Certification is awarded when the workbooks, project, reflective journals and all documentation are successfully completed.
Course dates TBA
Who is this workshop for?
This Training is perfect for Breath4LifeTM Practitioners
What we will teach you what you will experience
Each student will:
- Prepare the classroom materially and energetically for a breath work session
- Be able to describe the theory of energetic classroom management
- Be able to discuss the theory behind breath work and Breath4LifeTM
- Be able to describe the process of breath work and Breath4LifeTM
- Have an experience of facilitating a group breath work session and Breath4LifeTM session
- Be able to describe the importance of being 'able to hold a space'
- Be able to describe the importance of being 'on duty unless alone in your own room'
- Be able to discuss the feeling of 'being projected at'
- The energetic component of teaching and classroom management
- Theory and practice of preparing the room and participants for a breath work session
- Archetypes with reference to participants
- Theory behind the need 'to hold the space'
- Breath4Life™ Breath Work Teachers Code of Ethics
- Responsibilities of Breath work Teachers and personal energy management
- The differences between the role of the Breath work Teachers and Breath4LifeTM Teacher
- The Teaching Team - post-graduate teaching experience
- The need and provision of Continuing Professional Development
- Peer supervision
- Mentorship and Networking