Energy is Everything
Duration: 3 Days
Next Course: TBA
While many groups address the body’s energies, the Acorn to Oak Method is the most comprehensive. It works with 15 energy systems.
The 15 main energy systems in the Acorn to Oak Method are:
- Five Elements
- Triple Warmer
- Foundation, Hara or Grid
- The soul seat, core star and beyond
- The Web or Celtic Weave
- Divinity Within or Radiant Circuits
- The Electrics
- Energetic Models of health, disease and cure
- The 3 Levels of consciousness
- 2 states of being
- Endocrines Activators
- Healing your DNA
Time-tested and becoming ever more popular over the past four decades, the Acorn to Oak Method is a complete approach for helping the body’s energy systems to flourish. It causes these energies to work in harmony with one another and with the body’s physical structure, emotional body and emotional intelligence, the mental body and 3 levels of consciousness and the spiritual body and soul remembrance.
You don’t have to become a “master healer” to be effective with the procedures taught in the Acorn to Oak Method. You can learn many of the procedures quickly, and the results are often immediate. They are simple yet can be profound, creating balance within the 14 systems so you can relieve pain, strengthen your body, clear your mind, and have a more healthy and joyful life.
Who is this workshop for?
This weekend is perfect for
- People who are new to, but interested in self-development, personal evolution and understanding about energetics and how having an energetic map to the 15 different aspects to energy medicine helps an individual live a pain free in joy and abundance.
- People who are interested and committed to explore their own self-development, personal evolution and understanding about energetics and how having an energetic map to the 15 different aspects to energy medicine helps an individual live a pain free in joy and abundance.
- People who realise they want to understand more, dive deep into energetics, understand where they are as an individual and re-connect with their soul on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level.
This weekend is not good for
- People who don’t really want to change or gain more clarity.
- People who are don’t really believe that thoughts create things
- People who want a quick fix that takes no personal effort
Friday evening class from 7pm to 9pm GMT
Saturday class from 10.30am to 5.30pm GMT
Sunday class from 10am to 3.30pm GMT
What you will need to have
Laptop, phone with camera ability to connect to Zoom Link
Have drinks and lunch available at hand because although a lunch break is scheduled it will be for 30 minutes only (no time to cook).
Pen Paper or note pad
Please make sure that you dial in early a waiting room is enabled so I will admit you on time so we can start on time. Thank-you for your co-operation with this.
Post Course Support