Reiki Three: Best Practices
Duration: 1 Day
Next Course: TBA
This course is not necessary if you completed your Reiki One and Reiki Two with either Acorn to Oak or Insideout Wellbeing.
Why choose this course?
Learn essential tools for Practitioners to create a successful practice. It is an interactive, dynamic course taught by experienced trainers who run successful practices of their own. This will provide a step-by-step guide, which will lead to you being able to develop your own busy and successful practice in a fun and exciting way.
Who is this course for?
For anyone who has done their Reiki One and Two and wishes to complete thier Reiki Mastership Pathway with us Or as CPD
What we will teach
- How to prepare a room for a one-to-one Reiki session, or a Reiki share
- How to take a case
- Have an experience of taking a case
- The Principles guiding a Reiki Practitioner
- Write a Vision for their practice
- How to plan appointment times and list the criteria on which to decide the optimum frequency of treatments
- Recognise market forces and how to set fees
- Develop a plan to establish a successful practice
- Plan a structural Clinical Audit
- Agree and sign the Acorn to Oak Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics
- Principles of Practice
- Code of Ethics for Reiki Practitioners
- The theory and use of Reflective Awareness
- How to activate plans for a busy successful Reiki practice
- Communication tools
- Enabling the client to talk
- Enabling the client to deal with their issues
- Ensuring confidentiality
- What is empathetic listening?
- The use of Clinical Audit to enhance Reiki practice
How is the course structured?
One day from 9am to 5pm with appropiate breaks
What you need to bring
Pen and Paper
Vision of your Reiki Practice