Stop and Breathe
Duration: 3 hours
Next Course: TBA
Join us on a Breath4Life™ Breath Work Taster Session
These are evening sessions which run from 6.30pm to 9.30pm to allow people to have the opportunity to experience a Breath4Life™ Breath Work session. Please arrive slightly before as we will start promptly. Thank-you.
Why do this workshop?
Are you holding your breath right now?. Then STOP and just take a breath!!
Do you realise the damage that holding your breath may cause?
- Premature ageing
- Cardio-vascular and respiratory problems
- Panic attacks and increased anxiety
- Suppressed emotions
- And many more physical and emotional health problems…
Breathing is so natural we hardly ever think about it! Have you ever wondered if you’re doing it right?
If you would you like to learn how to achieve more happiness, love and understanding this is a great workshop to attend. It is a taster day which will help you decide whether you have found a tool which will help you change your life for the better...with a bigger, brighter view.
The Breath4Life™ Breath Work Taster Day allows you to experience this amazing tool at a fraction of the normal cost, which will enable you to gain an insight as to whether this tool will be helpful in your life.
Who is this workshop for?
This taster day is perfect for
- People who are new to, but interested in self-development and learning more about the power of breath.
- People who are interested and committed to explore their own self - development and really want to make changes in their life.
- People who are committed to their own self growth and development.
This taster sessions is not good for
- People who don’t really want to change or gain more clarity.
- People who don’t really believe that thoughts create things
- People who want a quick fix and are not willing to put in any personal effort
What is Breath4Life™ Breath Work?
You will experience a Breath4Life™ Breath Work group session, which is a simple breathing technique, which is gentle, safe and easy, aiming to clear physical, mental and emotional blocks and suppressions. It is a powerful yet simple technique, which can transform the quality of your life. If you have suppressions of guilt or anger, which are so widely spread in our society today, you may experience frequent, upset, irritation, frustration and possibly even physical disease. You may find yourself taking that anger out on someone you truly love, like your friend, lover or child, when what you really want to experience with that person is love and joy. A typical reaction when something like that happens is to wonder, "What came over me?” not realising that you have tapped into a suppressed emotion, which takes control of your behaviour. Breath4Life™ Breath Work can help release any negative emotion and allow you to experience a new sense of freedom and well being.
What you will need to bring
Blanket and Pillow
Pen and Paper (or notepad)
Wear loose fitting comfortable clothes