Shamanic Tools Level Two
Duration: 9 days
Next Course: TBA
Shamanic Tools Level Two - The Visionary Tools of The Shaman
Facilitated by Javier, Jessica, Pennie, Luke and Alessandra
Level Two of the shaman’s tools is about deepening your knowledge base and experience of the skill you learnt on level one as well as adding the Visionary skills and tools of a Shaman. Following the completion of this course and post course requirements you will have all the experiences and skill set you need to become a Shamanic Practitioner. This does not mean you have the right or experience to call yourself a Shaman that will take more time and training as well an apprenticeship with Javier.
The course will include
- Healing sounds, Energy exercises, Meditation, Creative visualisations, Singing, Movement, Deep connection to nature, Five flower baths, Natural Eating, Learning 6 more icaros, Learning the interconnection of time and nature and how to use these natural forces to sensitise yourself greater to nature and Gaia energy. Journeys to align yourself with the healing spirit of plants, The energetic perspective of the shaman’s ways
- Learn the theory and how to complete a Soul Retrieval
- Spiritual Surgery
- Ancestral Healing
- Looking at and editing Soul Contracts
- Learning a process on how to guide your clients to update and edit Akashic records
- Learning the healing properties of plants and how to make plant remedies
- Journey into self to understand your genetic code and unravel any imbalances
- Ceremonies to gain experience and understanding of different Amazonian plants
- Experience a day’s clinic of working with clients to practise the skills you have learnt during level one and two.
- Post Course work and support
The cost of the course includes shared accommodation (singles can be arranged at a higher cost) all food which is vegetarian, hot drinks, all documentation, workbooks, and 2 mentorship/supervision meetings.
You may wish to camp which will reduce the fee to £2795
Early bird discount of £150 maybe enjoyed if paid in full by 31st March 2015. Payment plans can be organised all monies must be paid in full 14 days prior to course dates. For booking form please contact Pennie@acorntooak.org.uk