Next Course: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 to Sun, 5 Jul (non residential)
Why choose this course?
This self-development course builds on the energy developed in previous parts of the Reiki Three Pathway and gives you tools to work towards self-realisation in your Reiki Practice and daily life. It helps in the process of owning all parts of self to assist you in gaining key life skills and making the transition to Reiki Mastership
Who is this course for?
This weekend is for anyone who is interested in devloping and having an experience of the totality of self.
What we will teach you and What you will experience
- Be able to describe, with reference to their Reiki practice, their understanding of Self-Realisation
- Be able to discuss their understanding of a soul purpose
- Be able to describe the concept of Dharma
- Have an experience of Bardo
- Gain an understanding of your life purpose
- Be able to describe the characteristics of a Spiritual Warrior
- Start to consider how to know, understand and live within Spiritual law
- Consider what this may mean to you
- Develop a plan to move from 'Talking the Talk' to 'Walking the Walk' and finally to 'Walking your own Walk'
- Discover other tools which will help them to process their own stuff
- Self-realisation in the bigger sense
- What is a Soul Purpose, what is Dharma?
- The process of incarnation
- Where does your Soul sing most?
- Understanding the lessons that are the priority to you in this incarnation
- The duties/characteristics of a Spiritual Warrior
- Other tools;- Breathwork, Spiritual Respnse Therapy.
- Relevant Spiritual Laws in Relationship to Self-Realisation
- The Law of Vibration
- The Law of Miracles
- The Law of Healing
- The Law of Purification
- The Law of Perspective
- The Law of Gratitude
- The Law of Blessings
- The Law of Decree
- The Law of Faith
- The Law of Grace
- The Law of One