Duration: 3 days
Next Course: TBA
Becoming a Reiki teacher it is important to know that with the way our society is moving at present it may well become very necessary to gain an AET teaching qualification. All main facilitators at Acorn to Oak hold this qualification or equilivent or higher qualification. All course work must be completed prior to any certificate being awarded. Once Reiki Master/Teacher level has been fully completed you may apply to become an Acorn to Oak Co-facilitator or Main facilitator once you have gained an AET or equilivent qualification.
During the months from May to September we will work with you individually to set up a project where we will supervise you setting up a "Project" to work with a certain client base (One of your choice) to run 3 separate days where you offer a minimum of 6 clients a reiki treatment and consultation.
Day 1 & 2
- Reflecting on the Mastership training - teasing out the Gold.
- Gaining clarity over the type of Reiki Master/Teaching Practice you would like to create.
- Teaching Materials required to create a successful training session.
- Logistics and how to organise them. Lists and preparation.
- Do I really need a classroom box?
- Creating processes for pre-coursework, post-course follow-up. What to include.
- How to do Basic Marketing.
- Database Collection.
- How to use Mailshots, what to send and when.
- How to create speaking engagements and engage with the audiences.
- The power of regular webinars and creating your own tribe of loyal students.
- Finding your unique selling points.
- The power of Networking / Creating your pitch.
- Website development. How to create copy that sells your courses.
- The Do's and Don'ts of what to charge for treatments and courses.
- Residential vs non-residential courses.
- Changing from being a star to becoming a superstar.
Welcome to Becoming a Spiritual Entrepreneur.
Observation of Reiki One Cost £100
Observation Of Reiki Two Cost £100
Co Facilitation of Reiki One £100
Co Facilitation of Reiki Two £100
After each weekend there will be a mentorship session for 1 hour with your assigned mentor and these observations and co-facilitations need to be completed prior to day 3 of the Teacher Training.
Day 3 of this training is to organised by each individual student with the Reiki Master/Teacher training team, headed by Pennie Quaile-Pearce and to be contacted via Acorn to Oak.
You will do a Reiki Teacher Assessment during this day which will be a three hour session with your mentor and Acorn to Oak's examination board.
A plan for your Continuous Professional Development will be discussed and planned. Any further supervision which maybe needed will be highlighted and scheduled.